Madrollers with World on Wheels
Locations: Madrollers Club will be Participating in 5 Cities from 4 Countries
(Abu Dhabi & Dubai) – United Arab Emirates
(Manila) – Philippines
(Kumasi) – Ghana
Proposed Dates: 29 – 30 May 2022
In collaboration and support of the 2030 or bust movement, Madrollers Club will be joining the World on Wheels international movement, and will conduct skate sessions in 4 countries (Madrollers UAE, Canada, Philippines, and Ghana).
Participants will all unify the message of sustainability (World on Wheels) by:
- Skating Session: 2-3 Hours
- Wearing the same t-shirt with the logo of World on Wheels printed
- Skaters writing pledges during the break during the skate event
- Involvement and support from Abu Dhabi Environmental Agency (Communication is in process): could be participation from their side, plus an awareness talk… or other initiatives
- Participating in the Media Plan
There will be a media plan (proposed in the next page) to unify the image on social media and help get this event go viral in the world!
We extend the invitation of the media plan to all cities participating in this event.
Expected number of skaters from each Madrollers Branch:
- 50-70 skaters from the UAE
- 80-100 skaters from the Philippines
- 20 skaters from Canada
- 30-60 skaters from Ghana
Media Plan Proposal: LET’S GO VIRAL!
Here are several ideas and notes to unify a social media image for the event and help make it go VIRAL.
Amongst a great deal of footage that each team will take of their event, we want 1 short video with the suggested common elements below shared from each team:
Instagram or Tiktok
Instagram Reel OR TikTok Reel
A reel is a 15-sec multi-clip video with audio & effect
15 secs video OR compilation of shorter clips adding up to 15 secs to create the reel
(Storyboard can be created if idea was agreed by all participants)
In general, the script will be open for each team to be creative with, but to have some sort of unification, we can propose and agree to a 2 seconds intro and a 5 seconds outro to the reel.
2 Seconds Intro Proposal: The shot starts with a close-up on the logo on the shirt, then zoom out on a featured skater
5 Seconds Outro Proposal: Skaters forming a circle then jumping at the
- Portrait mode
- Day time when shooting preferrable
- One unified track of music → suggested below
- Share on each social media
- Caption can have a common slogan for the event
- Mention other skating accounts/tags/hashtags
Black Eyed Peas – Where is the Love (LEEX Remix) (Tropical House)
Minutes [1:37 – 2:00]
Any song relatable to saving the world, loving the world, sustainability perhaps, even if just a line from the lyrics, but preferably be upbeat